View Single Post
perseverance11

Member Since Oct 2012
66 hugs
given
Default May 18, 2014 at 12:52 PM

Hello,

I managed to sleep in crisis center around 3:30 am . The medication helped me being more sleepy.
I woke up at 11am.
I met the interveners and I felt pressurized in the sense that they obliged me almost to sleep there every night, but IO must go at my own pace go at my own pace and it is what it was agreed in yesterday meeting that I slept there either yesterday or today, so it was yesterday. Tonight I will sleep at my friend's house.

I also feel pressure because they want me to be there often to evaluate me and know me, but I have activities and I do not want to feel trapped either. Yes, I spend time there, but I want freedom too.

The reasons why I do not want to sleep here today are that firstly , I want to go at my own pace because otherwise it makes me more anxious and it lowers the moral and me too, I got up late this morning , so I can not sleep at the agreed time over there because I will not be tired.

I called my counselor of the archipel d'entraīde to tell him this and if he can support me and whathe thinks.

I'll be at Mass this evening.

Otherwise, what do you think and do you have any advice for me in this situation knowing my pace and everything?

Thank you and have a nice day.

perseverance11
perseverance11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
anon20141119