View Single Post
Perna
Pandita-in-training

Member Since Sep 2006
550 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 25, 2007 at 11:31 AM

Commenting on the "ugly shirt" could also, in my opinion, mean he's "disappointed" because his mother is older and isn't dressing to be sexy, etc. He's "noticing" all women and comparing them and just now seeing/caring what you wear and how you look as compared to his friend's mom's, etc.

I don't think women usually do visual turn ons like men; we're more thoughtful. That the average man in the street doesn't turn you on, don't think it does any woman (it doesn't me, either :-) However, enjoying the "look"/beauty of a man or a woman doesn't affect your sexual preference, I don't think. It's possible to be heterosexual or homosexual and like the look of the opposite or same body as one's own. A good looking woman is a good looking woman; doesn't mean one is lesbian. Not enjoying any of the men you see does not mean you're lesbian either, just that you don't enjoy what you see :-) Sexual preference and what "turns one on" is too broad a spectrum as well as being idiosyncratic to make "rules" about.