View Single Post
perseverance11

Member Since Oct 2012
66 hugs
given
Default May 19, 2014 at 06:38 PM

Hello,

I had an interview at crisis center tonight and after some thought, I ended my stay there because they asked me to sleep there every night from tonight and it was too much for me. Also, I had difficulty adjusting to the crisis centerbecause of my adjustment disorder because it is a new place . They gave me the name of an organization that provides an external program of psychoeducation . This is the renaissance center growth and they also told me to call clsc to see what resources might help me waiting to see a psychiatrist at the Institute for an interview. Because it is still difficult regularly and I need help.

There is a person who would be willing to accompany me to the hospital tonight at 10pm or tomorrow or this week .
I could have an interview maybe in 24 to 48 hours after seeing an emergency doctor.

What do you advise me to do?

Go to the hospital for a entreuve soon with a psychiatrist? If yes , when to go ?

Trying to find other resources that could help me while waiting for the interview with a psychiatrist ; knowing that it will take longer to access the ressources and that only a psychiatrist can refer ?

Or if you have other suggestions?

Thank you and have a good evening.

perseverance11
perseverance11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote