View Single Post
dalila
Veteran Member

Member Since Jan 2004
33 hugs
given
Default Mar 29, 2007 at 02:30 AM

<font color="green">I don’t know that I have any stories as funny as y’all have but I do have a few.

I was one of those girls who had an awful time with their menses, so at age 13 I had to have a pelvic exam. It seemed like have the staff of the clinic was in there with me, a doctor, two interns and two nurses to guard my innocence. First, I had that wonderful horror of being gassy when the doctor pressed on my tummy. But even worse was the doctor turning to one of the interns [with his hand in there] that “this girl will never have a problem with having children – she is built for it.” Even worse, he had no clue as to why I had so much pain. Sigh.

I was also one of those dumb women who got toxic shock cos I had to use two tampons at a time or would have blood everywhere. One time I must have forgotten that there were two and left the other one in – I had this ugly discharge and the doctor pulled out this nasty green thing. I was soooooo embarrassed.
</font>

Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere.
-Erma Bombeck

dalila is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote