View Single Post

Default Mar 29, 2007 at 06:56 PM

nurse read to me from wrong patient file!

and the lab report i saw had a patient number on it...........

then she sent me a letter telling me to come in asap (after she realized she was wrong).........and didn't call me as she was directed to do on Monday to tell me what had happened.........

i don't know who was more shocked, the doctor or myself! i started bawling and his eyes teared up and he left the room. he came back and talked to me for a long time.

after e.mailing friends, i've had four replies of similiar mistakes.........(i sure am glad she's not a surgeon.) what is going on with professionals??????? i feel that i must speak to her and tell her what she put me and a boatload of others through........

i'm almost ready for the gang to paint up and come after her!!!! and i feel so sorry for the woman who really does have the bad pap smear.........

the doctor said that my overall health is excellent.........he couldn't apologize enough. i've spent one entire week not sleeping or eating. i lost 6 lbs in 7 days........

i told him that if i wasn't so old that i would turn a cartwheel on the front lawn of his office........then i asked him if jumping down off the exam table would work for him and he died laughing........we're still friends but that nurse should not come near me after this......i see him in three months.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote