View Single Post
Raynaadi
Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 31, 2007 at 12:37 PM

I can tell that you're one of the women I'd see on the street and be insanely jealous of!

I'm not so happy with my body; I have lumps where I don't want them. Others tell me I seem very confident, and most of the time I am. I tend to wear lower cut shirts, because my bust-line is a feature that I do like about myself. I don't let things "hang out" but I do like to accentuate the part of my body that I do like. I find that when my clothes fit well but not too tight, that I feel better about my body image.

I am definetly struggling right now though with my body image. After several failed attempts with some of my male friends who are now dating skinny girls, its hard to see that someone might find me attractive. I know that everyone is different though. My ex loved an old baseball type shirt that I have. He always said I looked sexy in a t-shirt and jeans as well as my tank tops that are a little more revealing. I try to remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder when I get dressed to go out. I mainly dress for myself, and wear what I feel pretty in.