Thread: mmm sex
View Single Post

Default Mar 31, 2007 at 10:47 PM

i find it funny that people get squeemish about 'kids' being here when there are so very many sex related sites on the net... and when the only 'kid' who is here is someone who is already sexually activity.

i don't have a problem with sexual activity at 16 as that is the legal age of consent in NZ and there are a fair few who are sexually active at 14 or 15 (though i'll admit that thought makes me a little squeemish).

of course most kids (probably all kids) masterbate... and we are mostly talking about the use of masterbation aids. it its all 'normal' and 'healthy' then there shouldn't be a problem.

i'm personally of the opinion that it is good for kids to find out about sex honestly and in a forum where they can ask questions and the like. hopefully in a forum like this misinformation about birth control and myths (about the withdrawal method being effective contraception and %#@&#! intercourse not counting as sex) will be dispelled. probably better for them to seek information from here (where there are adults) than friends who might not be so well informed.

anyway...

i do see sex as a loving act. mostly. i also see sex as a recreational act sometimes. i don't see why acts of love between two strangers is so foreign to people. i've had some really very loving sex with a guy who i considered a good friend. we weren't having a realtionship. but it was a loving act.

i mean... how much is your bunny providing a loving act for you? i would have thought that would be less loving than an encounter with a stranger can be...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote