Thread: mmm sex
View Single Post

Default Apr 01, 2007 at 12:07 AM

i'm sorry you don't feel like participating in the discussion anymore.

i'm sorry (for me) that this thread got diverted from the original topic too. i was hoping to talk about that... but people did want to talk about their bunnies (despite my expressing my feelings on that and trying to bring the topic back around). i think that the set up of these forums are such that the original topic is often lost as the thread diverges. it is hard to direct responses to particular people and so it is hard to have a thread where there can be two lines of thought running concurrently. so the original topic got lost. but i don't begrudge people for wanting to talk about this.

i was responding mostly to those who didn't seem to think that you could have a loving sexual encounter with a stranger.

i was also responding mostly to those who seemed to think that sex was about love instead of recreation and so i guess i got to wondering whether it is that the bunny makes solo sex more recreationally satisfying (which is what i would have thought) or whether the bunny makes solo sex more loving. my point with that was that a little recreational sex is surely okay (so long as nobody is hurt because of it).

didn't mean to offend. i'm thinking... this board really doesn't seem to be the place for these kinds of upfront discussions on what people think. why? because instead of people celebrating their differences they seem to be more interested in defending the rightness of their view.

dunno...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote