Thread: Recently
View Single Post
littlemissjess

Member Since Jan 2007
Default Apr 01, 2007 at 08:02 PM

I've felt unwanted, and just blank. I have alot of memory loss (and people have told me it relates to depression). I have ADD, and I can't get any medication until July 11th, which is the quickest time I can get into that sertain doctor that is in my insurance. I have to wait the rest of this year, and fail which has been my major depression problem. I always failed, forgot things, and I just feel unwanted. I just feel upset. I get upset over everything. I just wish I was normal. I don't have any close friends besides a boyfriend. If I were to have a "girls night out" or anything related like that, I wouldn't know who to ask since I'm not close with anyone. I just feel so upset.

My grandmother also passed away last Saturday and her and I were really close and I just can't handle anything. I have a really low self-esteem, and I wish it was higher. I don't really like myself right now, I don't think anyone does anymore...