eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 11, 2014 at 01:35 PM

Quote:
I just think its interesting..on monday she told me if I stopped coming to therapy I would die, that I would self destruct.

On the following Saturday she sends me an email that basically says "sorry I can never see you again unless you cough up $120, $45 more than what I've been accepting from your insurance.
UGH.....that sounds manipulative to me. I think out of spite....I would find another BETTER T just to PROVE HER WRONG. I hate it when people do things like that to me. Like you....it would destroy my trust in them that's for sure.....& I would definitely make a point of telling her what I think....but then that's always been something I do has been to tell people what I think when I feel hurt by them.

I definitely understand why you feel the way you feel.....I know that I would feel the same way & would never (even if I had the money) pay someone like that for any kind of treatment. She would have to do a lot of explaining to talk her way out of the feelings that kind of situation would create & then I doubt that I would ever trust her again.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
InRealLife45