Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2009
110 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 12, 2014 at 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierro View Post
PahaSapa, I know it can be fatal if you dont get a grip on it. Congratulations! You are a strong individual with children that love and need you and vice versa of course. It must be very difficult at times but you have so much in your llife that you dont want to loose that. My brother was 43 when he died 2 years this coming August from alcohol so I know the effect that it can have on the family first hand as you do as well.
The very best of wishes to you and yours..
Very sad to hear about your brother. My heart goes out to you and those that loved him. I hope you have good memories and I hope they will take over for the sad things.

“Psychotherapy works by going deep into the brain and its neurons and changing their structure by turning on the right genes. The talking cure works by "talking to neurons," and that an effective psychotherapist or psychoanalyst is a "microsurgeon of the mind" who helps patients make needed alterations in neuronal networks.” Norman Doidge
brainhi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote