InRealLife45
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2014
48 hugs
given
Default Jun 13, 2014 at 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by healingme4me View Post
Do you see where your borderline, gets in the way, right here, with this particular statement? If she contacted you, out of session, for several days in a row, after notifying you, then technically speaking, it wasn't without 'second thought'.

It does stink to be in your predicament. You are specifying a need and desire for therapy, and though this thread, you've had difficulty finding a treatment provider. That's not fair, to someone who is willing to seek treatment.

Just wanted to point out, where your illness, is getting in the way of this particular struggle.

Is she able to refer you to anyone, at all, who will take your insurance coverage? As a courtesy to you?
I disagree.

Saturday:
I responded to the email she sent me saying I had to pay for future sessions saying I couldn't afford that fee. then a 1 minute phone call to say I'd be there Monday.

Sunday:
1 voicemail left to say that I wouldn't be at my Monday session after all (due to hospitalization, but I didnt tell her why).

Monday:
1 text to ask if my Wed session was still available, and if so to please hold it for me, as I expected to be out on Tuesday.

All of the contact was regarding scheduling/payment, and I don't think it has anything to do with my being borderline. It all was regarding scheduling and payment.

-------
------

I say without second thought bc her stance never changed from the saturday e-mail= pay me full fee or goodbye.

How is that anything but "without second thought?"

Additionally, my insurance has told her no less than three times that they will continue to cover my sessions as of june 1, and they are working on pulling up a new contract, but that they'll definitely pay for the sessions- she says shes not going to see me until a contract is signed bc she doesn't believe them, so if I want to come in the meantime I still need to pay full fee.

I'm trying not to let my inner borderline out, bc I will do something really mean. Trying not to bc I know its a borderline reaction, but my whole body is screaming at me to do it. But I don't want to be that person.
InRealLife45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote