Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2007
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 05, 2007 at 06:27 AM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
pinksoil said:
</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
almeda24fan said:

As for the 2x per week and suicide comment, I should clarify that he may be talking about what my insurance thinks.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

This is true. When I was hospitalized back in '99, it was due to constant self-injury, depression, and panic attacks-- I was not suicidal. However, the insurance company basically had to be lied to, and told that I was suicidal-- because if they knew I wasn't, they wouldn't pay.

Almeda, you sound like you are becoming comfortable with once per week. I am using you as an inspiration to become comfortable with that as well. My ultimate goal? To be able to separate/individuate from him in a healthy manner.

I really am so glad for you.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

Yes I'm okay for now. As long as if I need to go 2x I can...I'm about to change insurances to a POS plan. The PPO would be better but it's really expensive. He almost did a dance when he heard I was switching soon...

We talked about 'graduating'...and I said I can't go there yet. Even when I do graduate, I can still do check-in sessions every so often he said. At first I was thinking he really wants me to stop coming and then I thought no....he knows that I can do this and wants to help me forward. He knows that from a young age my schools pushed me aside, teachers, parents, friends etc. Maybe he wants to be the one to do the pushing no one else did by getting me to do it?

This is all before coffee so I may not be making sense...giggle

http://www.thetherapybuzz.com

"I am not obsessing, I am growing and healing can't you tell?"
lauren_helene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote