View Single Post

Default Apr 05, 2007 at 06:49 AM

I wanted to say a few things, hope its ok. In my life there has been many issues. As with all of us here. For that is why we are here.
I use the "expression" that I keep mine on post um notes. Different colored ones for all the issues. Because as you know they are not all mine. Some my sisters, Some from grief of loss of family members. Some just from all the things I have going on. With that being said, let me pull a post um note down for you and read it. Its called worry # 302. "I am trying to be funny while being honest"
#302- With out going into details, A few years back i helped with some newspaper articles and radio things." Most things as some of you know go right over my head. " So when a person became upset with me , they kinda followed me around. On the net. Knew my almost every move."I had not a clue in the beginning" IMHO, it was a issue. Will not go into details. When I came here, it was a big step for me. To go back on the computer. It sounds very stupid and weird. And I am sure you wonder why I am bring it up? Because i wanted to thank the people here who have helped me with this. So when they were talking to me in private you know why? I do not want people to feel bad!
I really had to think hard weather or not to write this.
Any ways, thank you to , Agony, snow , tymber,versus, Hey Joe. Lah,
Bronee, To the ones I told who never thought I was crazy. And listened.Some may not even know they helped.
If this was wrong to put up you can remove it.
Forgot to thank Jinn, And Chalm ,airway, and all the others that made it ok for me to be here.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote