View Single Post
LILITH
Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2005
Default Apr 05, 2007 at 06:55 PM

Mouse your subject title confuses me a bit. I have been a lesbian over 40 years..... I did some things to please my parents like giving them grandchildren. But to me that was their right. My mother has always known that I was a bit different. Middle school I had girls come to my house for a sleep overs. Then it came to dating them when I was a teenager. IMO as a lesbian, I love the intelligence, inner beauty, having them in my comfort zone. "Only a lesbian could want me" it that lesbian only want someone for the way they look, feel, or because that other person is more desirable than others or less desirable than others.

Being a lesbian is not a easy road, people look at gays as sex starved individuals, people feel uncomfortable around us... they feel we only have one thing on our minds. That is far from the truth, we are mothers, coaches of different sports, we attend religious services. Look deep before you make the leap. Start out being friends with a person get to know them, understand where that person is coming from and where are they going. Please be careful and safe..... Altheia