View Single Post
InACorner
Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2007
Default Apr 06, 2007 at 12:00 PM

Honestly mouse, I think this is another part of your wanting a mother figure. Think about it...its the same as your crushes....see if it was a lesbian who loved you..a man couldnt take her away...like your mother and father..whether he took her away in good or in bad...also i see it as sort of a domination ...not to be harsh or anything on you of course...but you could probably never control the way your mother felt that day or how she would react..youd feel helpless in trying to please her or whatnot..with a lesbian loving you and you not having to do anything its like your contrroling that woman you are able to not have to put as much energy and time as you did with your mom. And you feel like you may be lesbian because of these feelings only because society states...if you have any feelings what so ever for the same sex it is probably because your a lesbian...or gay...but i think this is just more deeply involved with your mom then maybe you and your t have gotten into good luck!!! Love, Inny