Thread: i NEED help
View Single Post
leasam

Member Since Apr 2007
Default Apr 08, 2007 at 11:44 AM

hiya and ty for replying.
yes our sex life started healthily i dont think it deteriorated because of his sex drive, the problem is more based with me than him. ive had an abusive past and have always felt sex is dirty and wrong, ive spent periods of time without sex or any sexual contact with anyone.

i am disgusted with sex and sexual contact/references, i think he could be a little more understanding but, at the same time i can understand (i think) how frustrating it must be for him.

the whole situation is just confusing me, i dont know if im wrong for being angry with him for still expecting me to have sex (even if it is very rarely) because at the same time i think that he is just wanting what is normal within a relationship, so then i become angry with myself for not being able to satisfy him, i feel lost and confused with it all. i wish that he didnt have such a high sex driive and didnt feel the need to go on about sex (what feels like) all the time.

i am just so confused, im thinking about going to relate but i dont know whether i am emotionally stable enough to be doing any work on myself right now
leasam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote