Thread: horny
View Single Post
Anonymous23

Default Apr 09, 2007 at 11:01 AM

Mellors

If you feel attracted to these women and they are attracted to you then give it a go. I dont agree with one night stands as such, so i wouldnt advise you either way...But because you feel like this doesnt mean you are wrong or "*#@!ed up" at all.

Maybe you should consider being less hard on yourself and allowing your actions to take place. Just make sure its what the women want as well...

I think the reason you "couldnt do it" was because you know deep down that one-night stands are not the way to go to find "the one"...you wont know by sleeping with somebody whether they are "the one" or not, that comes with time after getting to know them...one night will not tell you what you need to know...

If i was in your shoes, i would pass up the chance of a one-night stand, instead i would spend time with them to get to know them and after a while, when it feels a bit more comfortable, thats when you progress...maybe im old fashioned in my opinions, but im just stating what i would do, from a man's point of view...

Simon
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote