View Single Post
buzz bee
Veteran Member

Member Since Jun 2014
33 hugs
given
Default Jul 07, 2014 at 07:08 PM

So I decided that since I was entering my mid 40s it was time to start doing something for my girl parts. Im doing planks and lower stomach crunches. Im also starting Ben Wa balls. Ive had them for a year or so and ignored them. Deciding that peeing a little bit when I laugh sometimes was not a good sign. So I thought "I got this". ( You should start off wearing them 10 minute every day and work up from there. ) I decided I was better then that and I was going to show myself how good I was.

I popped those suckers in then hubby and I heading to Wal-mart. The ride there was pleasurable, I must admit. Awesome idea!! One point for Buzz Bee. So we were walked in the door and started looking around when suddenly I felt one trying to slip out!! Crud! So I high tale it to the bathroom and poke that sucker back up there, washed my hands, then walked out. Ok I fixed it.

I went back to where hubby was suppose to be and started my hubby search. By the time I found him guess what was happening...... We were able to make it to the back of the store, to where that bathroom was, only to find out that freakin thing was being cleaned. Crud again!

I was directed to the family bathroom (which was empty thank god) and took those suckers out. I cleaned them with hot water and soap and washed my hands real good. Stuck them in the pocket. I had this lump in the pocket that made me feel self conscience but I made it home.

I now will only do this exercise at home until I get stronger. Its great way to strengthen down there as well as Kegles. Just slow and study girls. At least leave Wal-Mart out of it for awhile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Bipolar I
MDD
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Lamictal-100mg
Effexor-225mg
Trazodone-100mg
propranolol 80mg
buzz bee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!