View Single Post
Juliana
Grand Member

Member Since Mar 2007
Default Apr 09, 2007 at 11:26 PM

LOL. My mum took me to the doctor in a panic one day when I was a toddler. She thought I had a horrific skin disease and she was MORTIFIED when the doctor told her I had flea bites. (We had kitties.)

My most embarrassing moment due to lack of knowledge was a shared moment. My college boyfriend and I were 19 and quite excited (and responsibly planning ahead) for losing our virginity together. We went to the drugstore together and bought spermicidal foam and condoms... all ready for the big, romantic night. Well, it turned out that we had bought UNLUBRICATED condoms. They weren't going ANYWHERE... just wasn't gonna happen. My boyfriend was more embarrassed than I was because he felt that guys should KNOW about that sort of thing. Fortunately, we were able to laugh together at our mistake and after a rather sleepless night (wishing we lived near an all-night drugstore), headed off to the store together first thing the next morning for the lubricated kind.