View Single Post
ak482

Member Since May 2013
132 hugs
given
Default Jul 15, 2014 at 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoodenough View Post
Why have you resigned yourself to never having sex or being in a relationship? You should try online dating, or go to a bar? Virginity is just a concept - read up on sex and learn some tips about it, and work on changing your way of thinking. You can't say that "no one" would ever want to have sex with you because you're a virgin. You haven't met everyone in the world. I think that if you became more confident and not so down on yourself about being a virgin, someone would like that about you. Being a virgin does not make you a "boy" - your attitude about it does. I hope this helps.
I'm seeing a sex therapist, and that's something we discuss. My concern, which I want to share with her more, is the fact that I would have someone who is willing to teach me how to have sex. Yes I can read about it (and have for my between-session homework) but it's not the same as actual performance.

I've also been on a no-strings-attached site, and I already get jumpy and jittery when I message and e-mail someone with some dirty talk and fantasies. If I'm that jittery now, how bad will I be when it comes? And if I'm that anxious, it's surely a giveaway.

Good for absolutely nothing & doing even less

Reality is not realistic
ak482 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote