trying2survive
Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2014
282 hugs
given
Default Jul 19, 2014 at 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unplugmealready View Post
Most times I think I should just "man up" and appreciate what I already have around me. 2 beautiful children a job, a roof over my head and food in my stomach. But my own selfish needs seem to plague my own mind all too often. I wish I could switch it off.
it's not selfish, it's a normal part of being who you are, sex and sexuality is a beautiful thing..especially when you can share it with the person you love..it deepens the bond and connection you have & it also just happens to feel great.

you shouldn't have to "switch it off' that would be like saying..i wish i could not need food, it's part of being a normal human being & getting your needs met.

i admire you, you are a better man than me, NO WAY would i put up with a lack of sex, i'm NOT doing it.

if she can't get the job done..there are others who will..it is obvious this is a HUGE problem and it will only get worse.

i have had ex's that we did "the deed" 3 times a day..first thing in the morning, some point during the day and before we went to bed..i slept great every night!

now no one is saying you have to have it that often..but once a month is uncalled for..do you eat once a month..NO do you shower once a month NO..at least i hope not! do you go to work once a month..probably not.

something is up, idk your wife, but it could be that she is cheating idk..once a month isn't right something is wrong here

I have learned that i and i alone am responsible for my happiness, most people these days are as reliable as wet toilet paper!
trying2survive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote