View Single Post
Gingy01

Member Since Jul 2014
1 hugs
given
Trig Jul 20, 2014 at 12:06 AM

I've had a masturbation addiction since I discovered masturbating at the age of 16. I get off usually 15-20 times a day. (I'm a female don't be mind boggled lol) And no it's not in cycles..it's 365 days every year.

For starters I don't like sex. And on that note I also don't like much touching at all. I find it very boring and because of other issues I have I have no emotional connection with my partners. Having sex with me is the equivalent to having sex with a burlap sack. I would definitely rather please myself (which is a sign of masturbation addiction - I know)
I bring people back to my place (I've always been drinking and I'm quite seductive/playful when I've been drinking) and then I realize LOL why are you here? Go take care of yourself in my bathroom...you're not getting anything.

On top of that I have never been sexually attracted to a person I've seen out and about in my entire life. I don't have crushes, I don't think anyone's hot, etc. I get aroused only at night when I'm laying in bed and I imagine that's probably because I do enjoy the feeling of orgasms. (I mean who doesn't)

My addiction I think has to do with the fact I can't stand the feeling of being turned on. So I relieve it (can take me 40 seconds or less) and then I'm relieved for a minute, couple minutes and then I'm bothered again and 20 times later well there I am.

It annoys me because it's just this unsatisfying, time consuming annoying cycle.

Does anyone just hate the feeling of being aroused? Anyone got any ways to deal with it?

Dx:
MDD-NOS
PD-NOS (histrionic, antisocial, dependent features)
Gingy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hamster-bamster

Thanks for this!
arich62