View Single Post
Cocinella

Member Since May 2014
Default Jul 27, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Hey guys

I hope I am not repeating myself too much, maybe I am but your practicly the only one (beside my pdoc) that undestand me so thank you for that

so during my period had a lot of problems, anxiety, feeling wierd in my chest (shortness of breath, though I have asthma I never experienced it as severe as now), weird feeling around my tummy....not in the lower part, where the pains in period are normal, but in upper part like something's grabbing me.

now my period is over and i feel flat. kinnda sad but not very sad, just flat, empty, like a stranger with things and people around me that feel like strangers to me.

i read that abilify can mess up your hormones. i guess the "real feeling" of Abilify was when i started taking it 3 weeks ago, "long" before my period. and the real effect was the feelings i was having then. i don't know WHY am I experiencing such a weird stuff now...maybe cus my body isn't adjusted yet and it's proven, that abilify can mess the hormones (like i wrote above).

whatever it is i presume the feeling i had when started taking it will come back sooner or later, things can't just go rapidly down after 3 weeks of feeling fantastic (if i'm not including anxiety attacks, which were, mind you, rare). but for these days of period, i was nervous ALL THE TIME. not anxiety like, not restlessness like, just....well nervous! for the 1st time i felt like this so i'm hoping my next period and days after period won't be as horrible, cus my body should adjust.

i thank you in advance for your comments
Cocinella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote