View Single Post
unplugmealready

Member Since Jul 2014
Default Aug 09, 2014 at 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDPpartner View Post
Hi unplugme

I was a Mistress for 3 years, his wife wasn't interested in sexual intimacy. We worked together and it was apparent from day one we had sexual chemistry and we gave into it. Other than friendship we didn't have feelings for each other to start with and I would actually give him grief for not supporting her at times of stress.

But it did get complicated with emotions, he began telling me that he was married to the wrong woman I had no intention of being a home wrecker but it was heading that way so I stepped away so he could clearly think. We didn't restart our relationship despite his coming clean to his wife. They separated and it turned out she had been having an affair for almost as long as ours had been.

The point of my honesty is that their marriage was in trouble b4 me but my involvement prolonged the unhappy marriage. I would seek advice and therapy b4 going elsewhere for intimacy, it may prolong a situation that is unhealthy for all parties.

Good luck

PS. . . .

To anyone who feels the need to judge or berate me for my previous life choices I will kindly point out that people in glass houses should not throw stones.
Hi BDPpartner

Firstly I doubt anyone would/should judge you. Its equally as hard for the other parties involved. I thank you for your honesty. And in my previous affair, i hurt the Mistress too. She for a while became my partner but in the end it was such a mess and I ruined it for everyone. I honestly regret what i did and neither my wife nor my mistress at the time deserved any of it. The truth is I had completely lost the person I was. I was an empty shell of a man. I didn't live. I just operated from day to day. It had to be one of the worst episodes of depression i have ever endured. Apart from that the worst is that, yes I love my wife and children. I want my marriage to work. But I still have a place in my heart for the other person too. And I push past that as much as I can, but I do also feel I have spoiled everything and there is no easy fix. I have made my bed, i have to lay in it. But it takes 2 to tango and I wouldnt have ruined things had my marriage been different. That being said, i blame myself more for not being a man about it and making my marriage work. I not only ruined my life, but my wifes, my mistress and most importantly my children's. I am ashamed of myself for being so weak. But I am too weak to pull myself out a lot of the time.

Hugs from:
Anonymous200265, BDPpartner

Thanks for this!
BDPpartner