Thread: Unemployed
View Single Post
coolcoverup

Member Since Aug 2014
Default Aug 14, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustWantToBeNormal View Post
Anyone else unable to work due to being depressed? I left my job in October. 2013 because of anxiety and found a new job feb 2014. I left there June 1 because of overwhelming fatigue that won't go away and my job was very physically demanding. I want to go back to work but I'm so damn tired all the time I can barely function. Anyone else ? How do I get more energy?
I can relate. I managed to get myself terminated on account of my absence. I had no motivation or energy to keep working long, physically demanding days and nights. And it is even more difficult when you have anxiety. My anxiety keeps me up til morning most nights which has also resulted in missed interviews. I have tried jogging lately for the simple reason of "feel good" endorphins that are released during the exercise. I try working out often in hopes of tiring myself out so by the time night falls I might get a decent sleep. It doesn't work though, neither do all the sleeping pills. Have you tried other places of employment that are no so demanding?
coolcoverup is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote