happiedasiy
Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2011
1,836 hugs
given
Default Aug 16, 2014 at 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I wouldn't know the effect of clutter clearing because I am a hoarder and live in squalor.
I even sunk to the depths of humiliation of being on a hoarding show but the "organizer" was not all that helpful except to help discard obvious trash and clean things. There was no real help for actual organizing of my possessions and I cannot locate many items that the "organizer" stashed into boxes/closets for out of sight, out of mind but that hasn't helped my house to be more functional.
Dear Yoda,
Sorry to hear the help you received wasn't efficient enough to get you to a good place.
I am not a hoarder however I do find motivation to keep up with my home much harder now that I live alone. It also includes with preparing, cooking, and cleaning for myself a big effort. I can get the trash into the bags but getting the bin out on the right night,
I am and am not a great organizer.
I 'm also starting to shred, shredding everything thats not relevant for the last 5 years, and still will have boxes of documents. A Disability Box, Medical Box, Tax Box, Bill Box, and it is working. You can come out from this and find your way.

Now that my daughter has been out of the house, married, and now is expecting a baby boy this Nov it is time to reset my life.
I think I'll have a lawn sale and everything left over will go to charity.

I liked a lot of what the other posters said, I like what George said and will use that if a pile comes up.

H.

Hugs from:
anneo59

Thanks for this!
anneo59