Thread: EX bf advice
View Single Post
DianaMariemad

Member Since Aug 2014
Confused Aug 18, 2014 at 07:53 AM

Hi my name is Diana and I just got out of an 8 year relationship. It wasn't a mutual split, he dumped me. He has said many confusing things since the breakup and it has just made me more lost and confused. We currently have two children together and one on the way (it was planned). We moved over 100+ miles away from where we were living and the kids and I moved into his dads house while he stayed at a friends to work on getting our own place together. I was here for only a week and a half before he dumped me. He said he hadn't been in love with me for a few years, he didn't have to stay though but he did so I don't know why he stayed. I have been smothering him for answers and I am afraid it has pushed him further away. It's been 3 weeks now and after a few days of little contact (just about the kids) I asked him if he had felt guilty for leading me on to believe that he loved me all these years when he didn't and he said he did love me. Later I told him I didn't think he believed how much I did love him and he assured me he knew. He told me that love fades, he wants something different and he just didn't look at us the same anymore. But then he replies that he just wants space and I read too much into it because I figured maybe he would feel different if I gave him that space. I then asked him if I gave him that space if he would give me another chance. He said "I know right now, no". He never became distant before the breakup or anything, he still made me feel like he did love me and cared about me so I am confused on what is happening with him.....
DianaMariemad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
guilloche, hvert, kirby777, SnakeCharmer