View Single Post
Anonymous200265

Default Aug 23, 2014 at 02:43 AM

A number actually means nothing. There is so much more to it than just the number of partners you slept with. There are so many other things to consider. Were they all committed relationships? Was the person hurt and went on a one-night stand spree? Were they depressed? It really does matter. If I have to be honest, I'm a 25 year old guy, I was a virgin until 23. Then I lost a potential girlfriend (who I loved very much) to another guy and I went on a one-night stand spree, because I was depressed and just didn't care about anything, even living. I have slept with probably like 15 women or more. Will this affect my possible future relationships? Of course it will. While guys might think "O bravo! You conqueror!" women won't like that. And, it's women I'm trying to attract, not men. Although it's not a physical issue, it does have an emotional effect. I doubt whether someone who has been with other people before can really give 100% in a new relationship. I know it sounds stupid, but every time you have sex with someone, a little bit of who you are gets lost with them. It's very hard to explain, but I know it happens because I can feel it. The moment I had sex for the first time, I immediately no longer felt so much love for the girl I was in love with the first time. The more sex I had, the more my memory of her altered, it didn't fade (that is a crucial point here), it changed. The more sex you have, the more it becomes a thing rather than something special. It's so hard to explain. It's like you are losing your sexual innocence or something. That is why the best way is to get married with both being virgins. Only after experiencing it, I now understand why this is so true. I regret what I did very much now, I would rather have stayed a virgin to be honest. But, I must admit, I would have been probably crazy by now out of sexual frustration, so maybe it did me some good too, I don't know.

So, I would say, as long as it still excites you, and is still a great feeling every time you meet up with someone, then it's OK I would imagine. But, if it's become kind of desensitized and as soon as you feel "experienced" then maybe it's not such a good sign. Then your previous encounters matter. And, another big thing, if you find yourself comparing your new partner to previous ones, then that's a big sign that your previous encounters will be an issue in a new relationship. So, until these things come up, then the number of people you slept with shouldn't matter. Unfortunately for me, I am desensitized already .
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
anon20141119, BDPpartner