View Single Post
SecretGarden
Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2007
Default Apr 24, 2007 at 07:08 AM

You feel the need to ask permission to masturbate with your own body for your own pleasure? Does he own your body? Does he also ask you permission before he masturbates?

What about your own individual needs and taking care of yourselves not just as sexual beings but personally?

What if he is unavailable when you are incredibly horny?

Masturbation may open up a person to their sexuality and what a gift that is...and how ACCEPTABLE that is to be o.k. with that part of themselves and encourage growth. I know that men and women can get used to orgasming in one way and that can be adjusted over time and practice to work. That is not to cut off the possibilities of release.

We are sexual beings in and of ourselves and the connection with a loved one is paramont but sometimes...that is not there. Be they absent, non-existant, or whatever.

I think that we all need to find our own way but cutting people off from their potential total (partnered and nonpartnered release) is too bad ... I may be moody now....lol.... but take that away ...even the idea that I can...no matter how often I do ... then that is shortsighted indeed.

Also... as silly as this may seem...I will share on a psych board... it has been good for me to first allow and now encourage and look forward to my making love to ME. It is healing. It is a gift I give myself and I do not have to depend on anyone else to give that to me. It comes from within. It is a good thing and it is a private thing. That is just one of many uses now that I am comfortable with this practice but it has been such a wonderful gift to me. I may be alone but I am still blooming.

Rhapsody I am glad that you are so happy. I just think it is difficult to universalize this to everyone.
SecretGarden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote