View Single Post
SecretGarden
Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2007
Default Apr 24, 2007 at 12:33 PM

It really was not my intention to %#@&#! you off....

I did not mention that I do appreciate what you had to say but I hope that you too will consider the beauty of what I had to say and the journey it took to be able to experience that , much more...the ability to share it here. It was a coming out of sorts for me.

I do respect your journey and perhaps I did not relay that. I apparently hit a major trigger for you.

You do sound incredibly angry though .... and I wish you a little peace within. I suppose that your anger gives (me) an impression that this is the only way you would consider and your blinders are on. You need to do whatever works for you. Evidently you have found it...

That does not mean that we can not each find our way. I do not wish to be on negative terms with you. I just really got here and I admit I need to be here and would like to be.

In my book this is not an all or nothing deal. We all have our issues and I was just shaing what my experience is.

I am still feeling my way along here.... and am not sure what the community boundaries are....

But .... I also do not think I accused anyone of always masturbating and not being with a husband.... They both have their function. One can still (I hope) have a wonderful relationship with their SO and still masturbate and take care of their very own needs on a personal level.
SecretGarden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote