View Single Post
8thstreetbungalow

Member Since Aug 2014
20 hugs
given
Default Aug 30, 2014 at 05:30 PM

I was recently diagnosed Schizo-Affective. My current psychiatrists don't want me working or going to school right now. It has been a full year like this. I have been in psyche wards 3 times.

Why do i keep getting denied dissability? It's kinda frustrating that during my ENTIRE healing phase I did not qualify for dissability ONE time. Now I am doing good and well, but I have lived off general assistance and food stamps and Havn't been eating much food. All my money goes to food and rent, I havn't bought any clothes or anything to really take care of myself. I literally lost 45 lbs in the past 2 months.

Like, seriously. It is pretty frustrating. Now I see no point in getting SSDI since pretty shortly I'll be back in the workforce and attending university. Why add the extra hassle of having to admit im dissabled on every application?

But yea just venting and wondering possible reasons why you think my case would continue to get denied. They kept saying that my medical reports show i have capability to handle my emotions and that my resume is good enough to get a job.
8thstreetbungalow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote