View Single Post
Diamond-eyes

Member Since Aug 2014
5 hugs
given
Default Sep 01, 2014 at 05:41 AM

Am not looking for a date on here but am just curious what people honest thoughts are of me. I don't usually like to reveal my whole-self cause it makes me feel vulnerable but I will a few good qualities about myself. Am 27 and am an animal and nature lover. I feel more connected to both then people. I am considerate and at times selfless when it comes to love ones. Am funny, wise but learning about life. I enjoy taking care of myself internally as well as emotionally. I am adventurous but also can enjoy a quiet romantic evening at home.i am sensitive maybe to much but strong and even psyhic. I enjoy giving back but also education and spreading awareness about whatever interest me at the time. Am also sexual adventurious person and I hope my partner will be also.I believe that sex is a very intimate act between two consenting adults but I hard ever get attached to people I sleep with. Sex and love to me are two different things.
If I was to be in a relationship, I believe I would take it seriously. To me relationship are not about something you just jump into cause your lonely and you want someone to waste your money on. But it's about priority, team- work and effort. I would encourage my partner to be his best self but would never want him change. I would be by his side to support him and give his space with his guy friends haha. All I ask is for the same in return. Hes has to be confident, romantic, considerate, thoughtful, and head strong. Will be sharing a picture soon. Please me know what you think of it also.

Last edited by Diamond-eyes; Sep 01, 2014 at 05:55 AM..
Diamond-eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous100152, Anonymous37914