View Single Post

Default Apr 25, 2007 at 06:07 PM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
SecretGarden said:

Masturbation may open up a person to their sexuality and what a gift that is...and how ACCEPTABLE that is to be o.k. with that part of themselves and encourage growth. I know that men and women can get used to orgasming in one way and that can be adjusted over time and practice to work. That is not to cut off the possibilities of release.

Also... as silly as this may seem...I will share on a psych board... it has been good for me to first allow and now encourage and look forward to my making love to ME. It is healing. It is a gift I give myself and I do not have to depend on anyone else to give that to me. It comes from within. It is a good thing and it is a private thing. That is just one of many uses now that I am comfortable with this practice but it has been such a wonderful gift to me. I may be alone but I am still blooming.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

this is what i was agreeing with. i was married to two different men who never went out of their way to please me. i found out how to do it, on my own, after my second divorce. if i had not found the key to that.....i'm appalled at what i would be missing now......... i'm not desensitized to having an orgasm with a man just because i "love" myself when i want to. it's actually made it better. xoxox pat
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote