Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
437 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 03, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allme View Post
I don't it right to tell her its a relationship ender...she has to do this for the right reasons. All you will do is push her further away. Instead, I believe, you need to make it feel safe, secure and healthy to explore the issue. Ok so she says she knows there is an issue but cant do anything about...so, ask her why she thinks there is nothing she can do.
been there... done that... she just "knows". it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

she can be very odd and determined about odd issues when she just "knows" she is right. and it's like pulling teeth to get her to see there really is more than one way to look at something...

the shame of it is, she's very intelligent and disciplined... she is currently working on a doctorate.

I have to be very careful... because if I don't play my cards right... I can very easily see her divorcing me, because I'm the bad guy in that I want to have an affair. or I'm the bad guy, because I keep trying to get her to do something "dirty"... but, she'll fail to tell her friends and family that the dirty thing I want her to do is to enjoy sex, and maybe try to have an orgasm...( because she's never had one before. ).

and of course, she'll fail to tell people that she knows I've been frustrated for years over her issues... (her issues being: she knows she can't do anything about her sexual desire... she knows orgasms are for "dirty" girls, not her). Edit: but, instead of offering to get help... she decided it's not something she can do anything about..

Aren't I a terrible monster?

Last edited by shakespeare47; Sep 03, 2014 at 10:53 AM..
shakespeare47 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Alone & confused