View Single Post
silver tree

Member Since Aug 2014
82 hugs
given
Default Sep 03, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Quote:
Then maybe now isn't the right time for her to explore the reasons. Maybe you need to give her time....and possibly nothing may change with time but one thing is clear....she is not ready to deal with it! I don't think forcing her hand is the right thing to do I really don't.

Look, I know sex is important but really, it is just sex...sorry its just my opinion but I feel sorry for her. Why should she do something she really doesn't want to do? Why is it we see her as the one with the problem?

We are allowed to be very expressive and free with desire and passion when I truly believe, people should take more control. If someone doesn't like sex, why should we want to FIX THEM.

So maybe one possibility is, neither of you are right here, why should any of you do something about it? You may be forced to decide whether you can carry on without it. What comes across to me is your fear that she doesn't enjoy it, and I think its all for the wrong reasons, I think your ego is getting in the way a bit.

OR maybe all of the above is wrong Only you and your wife can figure this out but it has to be in a way that is healthy and safe for you both
Actually all of that is a very good point

I don't think you should leave something to fester for too long but maybe it is for you to get over and not her? or at least leave for now anyway x