Grand Magnate

Member Since Apr 2010
1,123 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 03, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakespeare47 View Post
I can see your point.... and that's why I'm still with her. Like I said.. I'll talk it over with my T.... after I let him read all this.

I am obviously frustrated about all this.. and I don't get many chances to talk about it.

It is hard for me to see this as anything other than her issues with sex.... issues that I didn't know existed until after we were married. If I had known she was like this.. I would not have married her.
Well, I am going to stop now....if you would base a relationship on sex, I have no words for you. SEX IS SO FRICKING OVERRATED! Get over yourself dude and understand sex is one factor to a relationship, not a fricking deal breaker!

Sorry I am mad...no, I am frustrated...sorry but I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that.

Ok, so, again, I wish you the best...and I also wish the best for your wife...I feel for her, I really do...and maybe you should feel for her instead of thinking about what it is YOU WANT. It is not all about you and your sex ego.

allme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote