Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
437 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 03, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver tree View Post

Let's face it, atm it is an issue that you feel you need to talk about and want resolving to be happy. What happens if in ten years it becomes a larger issue and cause of resentment for the reason you weren't happy for all these years? Things can build up over time and become the reason you have an affair and brake up your loving family or a loving relationship brakes down. I am not saying it will but maybe forcefully requesting this is dealt with now, could save that in the future? x
What do you mean by atm?

I think that is the best option. I can see myself letting her know that this has gone on long enough.. it's time to deal with this... I'm tired of being patient... I'm tired of dealing with it on my own....

I don't want to have an affair. I don't want to get a divorce... I want my wife to try and enjoy sex instead (or at least try to determine if there is anything she really can do, I want her to check her assumptions, instead of continuing to assert that they are true) of just copping out and saying "there's nothing I can do".. more often would be nice, too.

If she can't see that this is an important issue, then something must change. (and I hate to admit it might be my own attitude that might have to change).

Unfortunately, I have learned from experience, that if I don't initiate sex.. it just isn't going to happen.

Last edited by shakespeare47; Sep 03, 2014 at 12:39 PM..
shakespeare47 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote