Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
437 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 03, 2014 at 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allme View Post
Although I do indentify with your wife, it doesn't mean I am unable to see your perspective. Please don't think I am attacking you. I have said many things in this thread, some for you and some for your wife. I think you should remain open to all possibilities. I am just someone sitting in my living room, at my laptop giving an opinion based on very little info...it is hard as I wont know all the contributing factors. My simple aim is to make you think. Don't get mad with me....at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what I think..so don't let it upset you.

I see your point of view...but it just so happens I have a different one that may be worth thinking about because your current point of view is getting you nowhere.

Have you actually even considered how this makes your wife feel?

Your feelings are real. ...they are important and I am sorry you don't feel validated.

So why is this so important to you?
What does her enjoying it mean for you?
Do you satisfy any emotional needs through sex?
those questions are a little too personal for me to actually answer... but, I don't mind considering them.

and yes, you have said some helpful things. I'll reread your posts to be sure I take them to heart.

but, you're still making some assumptions about how I treat my wife and her feelings.
shakespeare47 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote