View Single Post
Newbie12

Member Since Aug 2014
20 hugs
given
Default Sep 05, 2014 at 06:01 AM

I was raised Christian and turned atheist at about 13.

I have to say that my husband is a wonderful person. Everyone who meets him instantly loves him. He has stayed faithful through our whole marriage. I cheated twice when manic from Bipolar Disorder. I had fo have an abortion from one of the affairs. I'm not using the BPD as an excuse. I feel lots of guilt over it even though he says I don't have to.

Anyway, what if you have an affair and fall in love with someone else. That would hurt more than trying to tell her how you feel. My husband had a long-term gf when we met. He didn't intend to breakup with her for me. But he had to because he couldn't stop seeing me. Even after I made him tell her. And I was just one of 5 girls in slept with in the 5 years they were together. The big problem was she had a sex phobia and he was a highly sexual guy. Most people know that's how we met and still love him.

Anyway, are there kids involved? I've seen people your age have separate bedrooms after the kids move out because of things like this.

The best route is to tell her how we feel. Go to a couple's sex therapist. That's the best for everyone.

PS-what rekindled our sex life because of libido killing meds: medical marijuana. My libido goes through the roof. My hubby can barely keep up. Maybe you can try that first? A lot cheaper than counseling. Lol
Newbie12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote