vonmoxie
deus ex machina

Member Since Jul 2014
399 hugs
given
Default Sep 08, 2014 at 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StbGuy View Post
And if you READ what I am saying you will see that once again, I never referred to YOU being in a sexual prison, where did I ever say that? Sorry, but it really now just feels like you are picking words or phrases out of my posts and twisting it to try and attack me with it somehow. Forget it sister, you ain't gonna get it right with me!!!
Pardon me sir but while you may not have intended to, you did indeed direct that comment squarely at me, as noted with indenting below, your post in its entirety. Believe me I've not the inclination to take things personally and especially that which is not directed right at me. I'd sooner eat nails than worry about such things.

And to the point of why anyone is taking issue with what StbGuy stated on this thread, I can only speak for myself when I say that I found his fully blaming the OP to be altogether counterproductive.

I'm shutting up now; unsubscribing and all. Clearly what I've had to say has elicited a rather distracting array of reaction. My apologies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonmoxie
"like a woman should be."

I don't understand why you are getting mad at me. I am agreeing with you. I mean it in the nicest possible way when I use that phrase. Like a woman should be, like she was made, naturally, free, uninhibited, open, emotional, sexual, sensual. I don't understand your beef with me. Are you saying you like being in a sexual prison, scared of orgasm, conforming to what people say, even if it's a lie? Why would it be good for any woman to feel dirty and ugly to such a degree she can't enjoy herself during sex?

“We use our minds not to discover facts but to hide them. One of things the screen hides most effectively is the body, our own body, by which I mean, the ins and outs of it, its interiors. Like a veil thrown over the skin to secure its modesty, the screen partially removes from the mind the inner states of the body, those that constitute the flow of life as it wanders in the journey of each day.
Antonio R. Damasio, “The Feeling of What Happens: Body and Emotion in the Making of Consciousness” (p.28)
vonmoxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Newbie12