View Single Post
Anonymous37864

Default Sep 16, 2014 at 09:37 AM

While in public around strange people I am never fully at ease. I always feel tension and awaiting for something to aggravate me. I don't have an issue feeling the need to judge anyone as I usually am just feeling superior without thinking of them. My mind always allows my mouth to speak to quickly which sometimes offends people and has a habit of making my wife embarrassed. I guess my narcissism allows no censorship at times. I learn as I get older that my liking of people becomes less and less. I am socially awkward but not in a way of hiding in the shadows, just rude maybe without realizing it as much as my wife does LOL. Not paying much attention to others feelings or needs. My other interference come when I feel challenged which puts forward a different beast. This is one of my biggest issue with my ways. Actually I have so many issues with my ways that it is so difficult to determine what is really the worst. My socializing could go the exact same way with a rock as it does a person, meaning I usually have zero interest when someone else speaks unless of course it is about me(I guess that's the difference with a rock, it won't speak of me). My work is creative and I do it alone, almost like a dungeon type space which works just fine for me.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
waiting4