View Single Post
loophole
Veteran Member

Member Since Jul 2014
Default Sep 23, 2014 at 02:40 PM

I just made a long post on this and I sent and my Internet cut out .. anyway shorter version.. I suffer from blackouts that lost 3 to 4 days in extreme cases. .. it's horrible I still function but am not consciously there.. It causes me to miss work and literally not remember full days except some still frames mixed in very rarely... basically have no recollection. . Send rediculous text msgs to people that make no sense. Like 5 page text msgs just going off about wild stupid stuff... I don't come out of it usually until I've exhausted my mind to the extreme.. wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.. last one I came out of it by being told I was going into inpatient.. people came over very concerned. . People thought I was going to kill myself I sent a text to my T saying I must need to put a hole in the back of my head... yah don't remember nothing... also don't remember being at the hospital before inpatient. .. I feel like I've literally lost my mind

Hugs from:
Anonymous100205