View Single Post
bixkf

Member Since Apr 2014
60 hugs
given
Default Sep 25, 2014 at 09:52 AM

I can definitely understand how you are lost about how to deal with this situation. I also think I can understand how you got yourself into it. You were married for a long time, with your complete life entrusted to ONE other. For whatever the reason, you found yourself freed of the limitations of a long term committed relationship. I mean why not find yourself mutiple partners, and enjoy not being tied to one person. I know if I split from my wife, I'd be sleeping with any guy or girl that would have me.

Anyways, you're in a crisis because you have morals. You have proven that you can commit to your partner, and now you are in unknown territory. You could be a prick and not care, but you do. Maybe you let your freedom and your penis lead you to your predicament, but you AREN'T a bad guy. You would be a bad guy if you didn't see an issue with this situation or could see it but not care.

I know it's hard, but the best recommendation I have is to be honest to them, and ask their forgiveness. You can either tell them both that you are dating two women, or you decide who you want to get to know more, and break it off with the other.

It shows that you've been honest with yourself, since you've admitted this issue here...now you need to be honest with them.

Good luck.
bixkf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote