View Single Post
vampirekittilynx

Member Since Jul 2014
Unhappy Sep 27, 2014 at 03:27 PM

I'll try to make it short.

My parents went away for a little over a week (they just left yesterday) so I am alone in the house. I do not have a license. This is unfortunate because I've been feeling really ill lately. To the point of not being able to walk very long distances because it makes me feel too weak.
I have missed school, which has stressed me out a lot because I am basically on the verge of being kicked out of school permanently and this semester I wanted to do my best but I am already falling behind so I'm getting to that point of hopelessness. I saw the doctor and they told me they see nothing wrong but I'm still waiting for blood test results (because I'm being put on Lithium). Then I realized it might be because I have tapered off antidepressants (Cymbalta) recently and it might be withdrawals.
Today I also went to the pharmacy with my boyfriend's help to fill my prescriptions and they said my ADHD medication is too early and insurance won't cover it until a couple of weeks and I don't know what to do. I find it so difficult to study without it..feelings of hopelessness increase...
Suddenly, I feel the urge to break up with my boyfriend because I think he is too different from me.. but I do not think my sense of logic is working too well right now...and I think if I did that I would regret it..so I'm not going to. But nonetheless, I feel so alone.

On Adderall XR, Clonazepam, Sertraline, & Trazodone
vampirekittilynx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous100330, StayinAlive