View Single Post
hope2010

Member Since Jan 2010
1,103 hugs
given
Default Oct 02, 2014 at 06:14 PM

Thanks Bark!

I made it through the day! Now am at home, all is fine but my anxiety its not letting me rest, is like a constant remainder of my restless subconscious. The weather is not helping, it's raining and windy, had been like this all day long, after seeing my Doctor I went to the pharmacy and later to the supermarket, that was a challenge!
The good thing is that we have everything we needed for a while, so no worries about shopping. It' s taking a lot from me doing shopping like buying water, stuff that are heavy to carry on, because my body still suffering the sides effects of my breast cancer surgery. Anyhow, I carry on all the heavy stuff today because my hubby is sicker than me, I better stop complaining, I made it ! I did everything and my doc said that I am getting healthier, so - Dear Anxiety, would you please go and watch a movie and give me a break?

Depression hurt but anxiety made me so high and restless that I don't know what is more tolerable. Well, the true is that we all need to get better, there is hope. One day at the time, one hour at the time, keep moving, never give up!
PS: Even "the resolution of never giving up sucks".

Hugs from:
Anonymous37914, Bark, ForeverLonelyGirl, Nammu, spaceid, TheOriginalMe

Thanks for this!
Bark, TheOriginalMe