View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,129 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 02, 2014 at 11:37 PM

It seemed like it was a very busy ups and down day. My week off is about to wind down. It went by so fast! Today my friend and I went for a little harbor cruise. This is at where I live because I didn't go anywhere on my vacation. It was nice. But I felt like I ruined it for myself because of my depression. I talked to my friend a little bit before we went out on the cruise and he made me feel better.

We had a nice lunch after that, but I felt depressed again during lunch. I felt mad at myself. My friend is trying to understand me on how I feel. He has never had to deal with depression for himself. Maybe one very good reason why I felt so depressed today was because it was so hot outside. I hate hot weather. I really wished that it could be cool and drizzly at least. It should be that way by now.

In the late afternoon I took a bike ride. Normally it makes me feel better, but it didn't work this time. I felt depressed as I was riding. And then a fellow bike rider I briefly met up with told me that he was going to the hospital to visit a friend of his who was on her bike and got hit by a driver high on meth. It made the local news that I remembered. That really got me down.

But after that, I felt much better because of a couple of things. My sister told me that my brother had treatment today and he was in good spirits. And I called him myself and he was very happy that I called him. I was worried about him, but as of now, he seems to be much better off than I thought he was.

Hugs from:
Bark

Thanks for this!
Bark