View Single Post
mulan
Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2013
3,220 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 03, 2014 at 02:55 PM

These weeks aren't being very good. Depression or what ever...as been giving me a break...since I find my mental skills more awaken then they were some months ago. It is true I can't stop being lazy and unmotivated most of the time, but that's also sort of my personality.
Wherever, but social life, jugling and handling people I don't in school are awfull.
I trapped in this tangle I just want to get out of, but it's not my choice. I wish I could make an upside down change in this part of my life.
I have been working these days with people with very strong opinions always rebeling themselves against everything...opinions that most of the time I don't share, but I stay quiet of I try to fins a away to balance them. And these different people don't like each other, and I stand right in the middle.
I am not a fan of any of them either, but I keep it to myself. Just get me out of this! And while I try to not argue with them and to not make oposion, I can't agree with them either. Which makes me think they are talking bad things about me when I am not present, which they do many times about other people.

Hugs from:
Bark, regretful, TheOriginalMe