View Single Post
Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 07, 2014 at 12:28 PM

"I am sorry for being so pitiful and sounding like a cry baby... I am stupid for not appreciating what I have.... I need to be happy, but I just can't seem to find a way out of the nightmare that is my life (that no one but my T and this forum know about). I can't let people see who I really am, for if they do... they will run away from the monster that lies within me.

Again, I am sorry I am whinny and acting pitiful.... I am selfish to feel sorry for myself... I need to get over this! " quote from Lady Linsey

((Lady Linsey)),

You are not being a whinny burden in any way, you have challenges that are "real" and deserve to have support whenever you need it. Yes, you are lucky that you do have things available to you, but, you "can" actually still struggle anyway. Having things doesn't change a genuine struggle and deserving support. You really do not have to be "sorry" at all. It really sounds like you are trying to do your best at recovering and finding a balance in your life again.

I also think it is nice that you have a horse to be around, that is very theraputic and healthy.
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lady Lindsey

Thanks for this!
Bill3, Lady Lindsey, SeekerOfLife