View Single Post
aries1

Member Since Oct 2014
Default Oct 08, 2014 at 12:45 AM

Hi evening. If you don't mind my asking, was there something in particular you wanted to know in regard to endometriosis or were you simply asking in general? I only mention this because I, myself, suffered with endometriosis for many years so maybe I can answer something for you. Additionally, I do know of an online forum where you can discuss endo with others (it is not specifically an endo forum but they do have a section dedicated to endo which seems quite active) but I'm not sure if I can post the link here and I don't want to break any rules so, if you would like me to direct you to it, please feel free to shoot me a request through private message to let me know.

ETA: Almost forgot to say that, if you haven't done so already, you can also try searching "endometriosis" using the search bar (upper right corner of this forum) to see what comes up as some of your questions may already be answered here. Good luck!

Last edited by aries1; Oct 08, 2014 at 12:55 AM.. Reason: Edited To Add some extra words.
aries1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote